Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good-bye & GOOD-BYE

Riyadh at night

Good-bye Riyadh….., and Good-bye your wonderful view at night from tall towers. Good-bye my crowded house with all nephews and nieces.  Good-bye for their honest and lovely laughter. Good-bye the “Arabic” cocktail hour with my parents. Good-bye my mom’s cocking  and my favorite restaurant’s Shawerma . Good-bye the Arabic incense every Friday. Good-bye “Athan” that calls people to pray every day. Good-bye soft golden sands that cover you, Riyadh. 
The dust storm. I HATE IT.

Good-bye Riyadh… and Good-bye your dust storms that keep me home. Good-bye your noisy streets all the time. Good-bye cigarette smell in coffee shops and indoor places. Good-bye hot asphalts that burn tree leaves.  Good-bye restaurants’ greasy food late at night. Good-bye… little things.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful city you have! So many things to love! I am curious about "Arabic cocktail" hour...what is that? And then how long does the dust stay in your city after one of those huge dust storms?

    ReplyDelete